Everything Must Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Al, my friend, I am sorry to hear that you are not well. I cannot express to you how much I appreciate your good humor and gift for woodworking. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear Al, I've always marvaled at your craftsmanship, good luck on your journey and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear you're shutting down, Al. The few times I was fortunate enough to meet you it was certainly my pleasure. Like others, I have admired your beautiful work.

Best wishes to you.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am truly sorry to hear you are closing your shop Al. I can only imagine how hard a decision it is for you. I've always marveled at your beautiful work, both in inlay pieces and the exquisite clocks you built, and especially the large Amiens Cathedral clock you not just built, but designed. You have won many awards for your very fine work, and if we had a WOODCRAFTERS HALL OF FAME, you would be one of the first inductees. May God bless you, and be your constant companion in your travels my friend!

AL Spicer

New User
Al
Thanks to all that have commented publicly and by PM. I'll Keep on checking the list to see what's going on.
The oscillating sander and the down draft have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS