Ever Seen or Use one?

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
I would not trust this site. If it looks too good to be true, that's usually a red flag.

Looking at the website domain, it was just created in June of this year. That's a huge red flag for me.

1629214444343.png

The mailing address is also in Iceland....

1629214531515.png

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
The pictures show the shop of Marius Hornberger, a woodworker in Germany. He had a video on how to make the lifting table.

Roy G

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
These are fraud sites, no question. If you are interested in something like this look at Banggood.com Toolots or maybe Vevor

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I suspect the plans would sell for that. Maybe that's what you're getting. It's definitely a misleading ad.

I watched Marius's build video on that lift, but after costing out the wood and hardware and your time, it makes more sense to just get a Harbor Freight lift.

1629219181492.png

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
this is pretty funny....

Material: Ash Wood, The new version is made of stainless steel, and the old and new versions are shipped randomly.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Wish I still had a flip phone. Fits in pocket. Got pressured into a smart phone from the family. The camera has been handy. Used it once to access the WEB. It would be handy if I could have both on the same number. I could carry the flip and leave the big one in the car.

You don't always get what you pay for, but if you don't pay for it, you won't get it.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I went to Marius's YouTube site. You better belive it's a scam. I'm amazed at how bold these scammers are. They go to Marius's shop stole his pictures and are going to sell this table for $30. I see Dan posted his cry for help.

Pop

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
I'm a step ahead of you. I have a flip phone but I forget it 9 times out of 10 when I leave the house.
Have used a flip phone for years AT&T recently informed me that it wasn't 5g compatible and send me a brand new free flip phone called the Flip IV that has more bells and whistles than I could ever learn to use. How much you wana bet my bill goes up due to data usage.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS