erasmussen

jhreed

New User
james
Earl is in Rex hospital in Raleigh. That is all I know. Do not have any details. I am offering prayers for his well being. I hope many of you will join me.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
WOW, I just saw Earl working at the AAW show. Earl, Get Well soon

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Prayers for Earl. Like Phil I saw Earl on Friday. Even chatted for a few minutes at the AAW. Seem fine when I talked to him.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Earl is in Rex hospital in Raleigh. That is all I know. Do not have any details. I am offering prayers for his well being. I hope many of you will join me.

How did you hear about him being in the hospital? He must have moved to the Triangle area from Bear Creek at sometime.

Maybe a sudden heart attack.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
How did you hear about him being in the hospital? He must have moved to the Triangle area from Bear Creek at sometime.

Maybe a sudden heart attack.

Earl has not moved. He still is in the same place. He was in Raleigh for the AAW doing some demonstrations in a booth for a company that made jigs for open segment turning.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Earl has not moved. He still is in the same place. He was in Raleigh for the AAW doing some demonstrations in a booth for a company that made jigs for open segment turning.

Thanks. His profile says he lives in Beaverdam, which is near Asheville but he was in Raleigh for a few days at the AAW.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Prayers for Earl - Thank you James and Michael for letting us know.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
If the doctors believe the fainting is due to a cardiac issue, they have several options, including a cardiac cath, stress echo (less likely due to age) or a nuclear stress test. Hope all goes well for him.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS