Embrace the curl - Raffle Tickets - buy now

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Buy often. The curl is increasing as the roll gets smaller. This has been scientifically proven to enhance your chance of winning.

Buy tickets, win prizes, support NCWW. What more could you ask?

We haven't had to beg for funding in three years now due to the success of the raffle ticket sales. Don't make us start that again. Buy your tickets now. There are over $10,000 in prizes available to win. Your chances have never been better.

We need to sell about 600 more tickets to meet our goal of making $10,000 dollars in ticket sales.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
What Neal said - I'll pull the last online tickets off the roll before I leave at oh-dark-thirty Saturday morning and bring the last of that roll and a second one for sales at the picnic. I won't be able to take credit cards at the picnic so bring cash or check.

I'll also have a roll of different color tickets to use for door prizes - these are free to all who attend, but you must hang around and be present for the drawing to win these prizes. There will be a lot of winners of these prizes, so plan to attend and be there after lunch for the drawing.

Hopefully I'll only have to bring the second roll if we can finish the first up before Friday night.

Buy, buy, buy - win, win, win - and support NCWW at the same time.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS