eBay tip - how to save yourself some money.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
My Bobcat needs a new seat.

On eBay, I put three of the lowest priced + shipping into my cart. All the same UPC number, but three different sellers. Let's wait a few days and see what happens. See if I get any offers or better pricing options.
Screenshot_20201109-210846.png

After three days I get an email from eBay. Boom - there you go! $77.99 reduced to $59.00. Can't beat that with a stick, now can you? Now just place this lowest priced item in your cart and delete the other three and purchase only the lowest priced item.
Screenshot_20201113-184519.png

And... within 3 days UPS shows up. There you go again... Boom, 26.75% saving off the lowest price from when I added to my cart. Signed, sealed and delivered.

I highly recommend you try this tip, unless you don't like saving money.

The brand new universal tractor seat is about the same size as a folding chair, but without legs ofcourse.
IMG_20201118_111359105.jpg

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
You are getting soft in your old age. Grand dads old super C just had a steel seat with holes in it to let the rain run out. ;)
If Grand dad was behind it might not have been rain running out of that seat.....
Folks collect those old seats with the manufacturer's names cast or forged into them. Pricey, they are.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
If Grand dad was behind it might not have been rain running out of that seat.....
Folks collect those old seats with the manufacturer's names cast or forged into them. Pricey, they are.
Maybe I should have said, let the run rain out? :eek:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Maybe I should have said, let the run rain out? :eek:
Well you know... The seat does have a drain hole, just in case I do something stupid operating the bobcat and piss my pants or if it rains. But honestly I've had that thing on two wheels so many times, I doubt I'll be able to do to much for that too happen :rolleyes:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Well you know... The seat does have a drain hole, just in case I do something stupid operating the bobcat and piss my pants or if it rains. But honestly I've had that thing on two wheels so many times, I doubt I'll be able to do to much for that too happen :rolleyes:

Wow! Harley Davidson makes a Bobcat?:oops:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS