East Wake Hardwoods Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I spoke to Roger yesterday. He says he's feeling good and he certainly sounded well on the phone. He is closing down the wood business but not the Wonc Gallery. In fact, he's expanding it from its present 800 sq. ft. in Zebulon to over 6000 sq. ft. in the new location in Raleigh. He's hoping to have the Gallery open in the fall.

Ernie

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I spoke to Roger yesterday. He says he's feeling good and he certainly sounded well on the phone. He is closing down the wood business but not the Wonc Gallery. In fact, he's expanding it from its present 800 sq. ft. in Zebulon to over 6000 sq. ft. in the new location in Raleigh. He's hoping to have the Gallery open in the fall.

Ernie

I guess this is a silly question Ernie, but what is a Wonc Gallery? :dontknow: I've never been to East Wake Hardwoods.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I guess this is a silly question Ernie, but what is a Wonc Gallery? :dontknow: I've never been to East Wake Hardwoods.
Sorry about that. The Wonc Gallery (Woodworkers of North Carolina) is a gallery Roger owns devoted to displaying the work of North Carolina woodworkers. Here's a link if you'd like to see what kinds of projects are displayed there.

Ernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS