East Wake Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
When I went up to meet Rodger of East Wake Hardwoods to thank him for his discount for North Carolina Woodworker members, I discovered that Rodger also has a consignment galley at the same location.

I was very impressed with the quality of the work being displayed. Since ncwoodworker.com doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon (if at all), I want to urge those of you who want to attempt to sell some of your work, to give Rodger a call and see what kind of business arrangement you can make.

I know that Mike (Dozer) is currently displaying some of his work there and if I'm not mistaken, his work is also selling from there.:icon_thum

Currently, East Wake Hardwoods and East Wake Gallery seem to be part of the same enteprise. But Rodger has assured me they will be seperated in their websites and literature as soon as the everyone's work load gets to be more manageable.

Here is the Gallery's Website and here is their current brochure.

EastWakeHardwoods.png

Full size version

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have been there several times and the Gallery is always an inspiration. There is some very fine work showcased there. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to have some items on display.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS