Early Christmas - FREE cabinets

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cherry laminate cabinets in great, almost new, shape. Standard commercial millwork with the bases sitting on a separate 4“ high platform.
We will removing these over the next few days and will be available for pickup this Saturday October 9 from 6am to 9am. Location is North Raleigh. These are located on the third floor of a commercial building - you will need to bring some help and carts to move down the elevator and out the building
As always you should take these for your own use - they should not be resold (I could do that).
respond here with what you need and can pick up this saturday

1EBA529A-8E37-4A82-9720-662E86B21C7F.jpeg
6C793C60-B8DC-4F05-A86E-1360D50387C0.jpeg
21A5E20E-9F3E-45EB-96BC-FFCC38859442.jpeg
7270310B-E8EC-4B4D-B736-A788007A1914.jpeg
66B925D1-2392-40DE-AD37-48A4CFD3B62C.jpeg

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Wow! I could really use some of those for my daughter's house.
But, we haven't closed yet and I don't have a place to store.

Please keep me in mind if something comes up later in a month or two.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Could I have all the lowers? If not I'll take the largest set. 3rd and 4th pictures (the L set).
Yes you can have all the lowers in the L-set. I want to wait for a few more responses before I give you the rest.
Do you have the means to get them off the property quickly on Saturday morning?

mikeh74

New User
Mike
Yes you can have all the lowers in the L-set. I want to wait for a few more responses before I give you the rest.
Do you have the means to get them off the property quickly on Saturday morning?
Thank you. I understand and I want other to have a chance if they want some. How are they going to be torn down? I'll be able to bring a long van and a long bed truck. Might take more than one trip. Hopefully it isn't raining.

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
If the set (upper and lower) with the sink is available. I can use them.
Or the mirror set without sink.
The counter top too if possible.

I can pickup Saturday morning or earlier - Just not Wednesday.
Please let me know.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you. I understand and I want other to have a chance if they want some. How are they going to be torn down? I'll be able to bring a long van and a long bed truck. Might take more than one trip. Hopefully it isn't raining.
If rain is an issue we can store onsite for a short period - week or less. Let’s get as much out as possible on Saturday

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the set (upper and lower) with the sink is available. I can use them.
Or the mirror set without sink.
The counter top too if possible.

I can pickup Saturday morning or earlier - Just not Wednesday.
Please let me know.
We will hold the sink set for you. Hopefully my plumbers show up to unhook the sink. I will let you know Please take the sink too

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
So nice.....do they dehydrate? Then you could shove in a tiny box and mail them to me :D

. ..... this is the down side to living so far away.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Cherry laminate cabinets in great, almost new, shape. Standard commercial millwork with the bases sitting on a separate 4“ high platform.
Well Phil, your offer is right in line with the advice I am hearing elsewhere: "If your heart is set on a specific Christmas gift this year, then buy it now b/c the supply chain issues may mean that it won't be available in a few months."
So I wonder how many cabinets my dear wife wants for Christmas this year - Santa Phil is offering the goods now!

PS. I asked and she chose not to answer - so I guess she doesn't want any!
Maybe I will have to put some on my list and she if she can get on in on this deal before Saturday....

Just kidding, I don't need any, though these look great.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please plan on taking all the lower cabinets expect the sink set. Thanks for helping us keep them out of the landfill. I will message you with more details

mikeh74

New User
Mike
Please plan on taking all the lower cabinets expect the sink set. Thanks for helping us keep them out of the landfill. I will message you with more details
Ok great. Thanks. We will probably take some uppers too.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any left? I'm up for a road trip, LOL. I like uppers!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS