Dynamic Sharpening

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
For those of you that have used them before, do you have to notify them you are sending something in or do you just send it and wait for it to come back? I sent a couple of emails to the contact on their website earlier this week but didn’t get a response.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I usually mail blades with contact phone number included. When they call, give them CC info over phone. Usually takes about a week after they receive blades for them to ship back out. USPS priority box takes two days going, and UPS about a week returning. Always happy with their work!

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Perfect thanks. I saw the instructions just made me a little nervous that I’m sending a $100+ blade off somewhere I’ve never had any correspondence with. But if that’s all I need to do I’ll send it off. Thanks.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
About four years ago, we were in Buffalo. Went by Smith Street just to see where my blades go to. Very non descript building. From outside, you would never have a clue as to what's on the inside. Due to my wife being with me, couldn't go in as she is VERY SENSITIVE to chemicals. From other forums, some who have stopped in have been treated like royality with the complete tour. They are a company where a phone call works better than an email, based upon my experience.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS