Dust collection hose

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I need about 20 feet of very flexible dust hose. I have a 2 port dust collector I am going to use for my table saw and BS. The runs are so short I do not see any need for elbows.

I also need 2 blast gates. I read somewhere to be sure and put the blast gates in the correct direction. I have an old plastic one which is cracked to much to use and I can not see where it makes any difference which way it is installed. What am I missing.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you are not in a hurry, many times, Klingspor, Woodcraft or Rockler run deals, they are not "Smokin'" deals, but made it worth the wait for me, I think it was 30%-40% off!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I only use the ones that are "self clearing" Many of the small plastic ones will build up dust and block the gate.

Don't think the plastic ones matter. Metal ones have a setscrew on one side.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If you are not in a hurry, many times, Klingspor, Woodcraft or Rockler run deals, they are not "Smokin'" deals, but made it worth the wait for me, I think it was 30%-40% off!
Woodcraft just finished up a DC parts sale, last week. Haven't looked at the new sales flyer yet

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you are looking for 4" hose and fittings I have numerous plastic gates and some left over hose, but not 20 feet. As the hose gets older it is not as flexible so you may want to get new. I am in NE Raleigh

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS