Dust Adaptor for a Porter Cable Belt Sander (352VS)

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I need help in locating a dust adaptor for my new Porter Cable belt sander model #352VS. In the manual it shows a dust adaptor you can purchase. I've searched everywhere I can online and in my catalogs and I come up with nothing. Does anyone know about this or has better luck searching than I do? I want to be able to attach my shop vac with a dust deputy directly to my sander. Thanks in advance for any help or links to finding this item.

Red

IMG_3040.JPG
IMG_3041.JPG

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The part you are showing is the fitting over which the dust bag goes. If you have the bag, you should have fitting also, most likely attached to the bag.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Red, if you have any CAD capabilities, and can draw up what you need for a fitting, I can probably get you one. I know someone with a 3D printer!

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
The part you are showing is the fitting over which the dust bag goes. If you have the bag, you should have fitting also, most likely attached to the bag.

No it's two different animals. The adaptor is a seperate part that I can't find anywhere... not even a mention besides the owner's manual.

Red

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
I will once again post the Rockler adapter system. It is worth every penny. Between the 2 adapters that come with the hose it will fit on pretty much anything I have in my shop. The hose plugs into a shop vac perfectly and requires no other adapters. This will definitely solve your problem while standing to add some versatility to your dust collection abilities.

Reactions: red

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
The Rockler Flex Port connector(s) are 1" ID and 1 1 \2" ID. They also swivel. I use my 1 1 \2 port on my Porter Cable Random orbital sander and belt sander and Dewalt routers. The 1 1\2" port should fit your belt sander just fjne.

Wayne

Reactions: red

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS