Dryer Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Keeping overspray off my glasses is a problem no more. Prior to start of spraying, I wipe my glasses with a dryer sheet. Overspray doesn't stick to glasses now! Also use a dryer sheet on my dado jig for router. Makes router seem as on ice.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Interesting uses...I always seem to be picking them out of my pants legs :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

KC7CN

New User
Don
Put them in old magazines & books to reduce the odor. Wipe your dog's fur eliminate static, put one in your back pocket to keep yellow jackets away, and more. There was a list floating around with a bunch of uses.

-Don

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Put them in old magazines & books to reduce the odor. Wipe your dog's fur eliminate static, put one in your back pocket to keep yellow jackets away, and more. There was a list floating around with a bunch of uses.

-Don
I've even heard of people using them in the dryer to help prevent wrinkles. That is in the clothes, not the operator.

KC7CN

New User
Don
I've even heard of people using them in the dryer to help prevent wrinkles. That is in the clothes, not the operator.

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a concept!

Anther use is to clean burned pans. Toss one in and let soak!

skeeter

New User
Charles

-Don

OK, the yellow jacket repelent is a new one for me!!!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Rub them on your glasses also to keep dust from sticking to the lenses. I have used them after they were used in the dryer...not sure about using them out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS