DQ Membership card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzer

Gazzer
Corporate Member
Heading over to the HardwoodStore in Gibsonville this AM and tried to print out a membership card for their discount. I searched far and wide and could not find a link anywhere on the site that would allow me to print out a card. Any ideas?

Gary

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
You don't need a card, we send them a list each month. I think you just give them your name and phone number.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I thought it was in the profile link right where you opt in to their program, but I could be wrong.

I've really never had a problem just telling them I'm a member of NCWW when checking out. Ask for Cheryl if you have any problems.

gazzer

Gazzer
Corporate Member
Thanks Mike and Ken.

I recalled on previous visits that I presented a card. Makes more sense that they have a list on file.

Gary

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
These days if there is any question, just pull up the NCWW site on your smartphone or tablet and click on the "My Profile" link on the top right-hand of every page. If you are DQ qualified then near the top of the left-hand sidebar, just below your username, will the text "DQ", which is proof that you are Discount Qualified on this site and meet the minimum qualification criteria. Otherwise, we transmit DQ status updates to the vendors near the beginning of each month, then they need a little more time to integrate that info with their own point of sale software and internal mailing lists before such changes show in their system, so there can be brief window in time where one may show as DQ ready on our site but not yet be in the vendor's system as such.

But first take a brief moment to verify you have enrolled for DQ status with a given vendor by navigating the "Settings" control panel (top right-hand of every page) then click on the "General Settings" menu item in the left-hand sidebar menu on that page. If you scroll down towards the bottom you find your opt-in status for each of the possible DQ vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS