Down sizing

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Due to life changes, we plan to downsize our house and that includes my tool space. I've been fortunate enough to have acquired many duplicate power tools over the years. This includes sanders, drills, routers, scroll saw, table saw, various numbers of drill bits, hammers, pneumatic tools, pancake compressor, screws and numerous other items as I rediscover them.
I'll keep enough to do projects, but many tools are in great shape, but sitting idle for a while. I'll post photos and prices to NCWoodworker, at lower prices, than any other site.

If you are looking for something, send me a message. I'll post in the for sale section as soon as I can.

bbrown

Bill
User
What kind of sanders .do you have? Always need clamps. Also might be interested in the compressor. Any slotted screws - I use them for my period furniture.

Thank you,

--Wm. Brown

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
What kind of sanders .do you have? Always need clamps. Also might be interested in the compressor. Any slotted screws - I use them for my period furniture.

Thank you,

--Wm. Brown

I've got Porter Cable sanders, belt and palm. I believe I also have a new old stock detail sander that's never been used. I do have some slotted flat head, screws. Not sure of the quantity. I travel back and forth to Charlotte a lot, so when I get a chance I'll update the For Sale section of the forum.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Table saw was sold as well as the bench planner. I have posted a few items in the for sale forum. As I continue to go through the tool cabinets, I'll post.
I've still need to look at my PC routers, I think one if the 1.5hp needs a new home.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS