Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
We signed papers until My hand cramped. I'd rather chop mortices.
Now the work starts, I'll make some "before" pictures this weekend.

Hopefully moving in two to three months.

Oh, and folks are coming to take a second look at the farm, so say extra words on that.

:eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

Last edited:

decibel

New User
Patrick
Re: Maybe, just maybe

:eusa_pray coming your way. Hope it all works out given how bad it's been for people selling homes.

Exciting time for you though always exciting getting a new place :thumbs_up

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

Really?!?!?! Last I heard the deal was dead, I must have missed something along the way. Congrats and prayers coming your way!!!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Really?!?!?! Last I heard the deal was dead, I must have missed something along the way. Congrats and prayers coming your way!!!

You ever seen that drawing of the frog holding the storks neck? That's me! I ain't dead till they put me in the ground. Then you better double check.

I just kept it quiet until I knew and even now I have doubts that everything will be in place.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ

My wife and I WILL pray for your successful outcome. Also, if you have some extra buyers, please send 'em our way!

Russ

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

The "Good Book NLT Heb 11:1" says: Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

So keep the faith my friend :thumbs_up

jhreed

New User
james

I am a strong believer in prayer and it has worked in my life. I am praying that you will be successful in those things that are in your best interest. Many on this site have prayed for me and those prayers were answered beyond my greatest hopes. Please know that my prayers are with you.
James

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

With you all the way, Mike. I'm sure a lot of us will be checking the postings Friday afternoon to hear how it went. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Bill

Glennbear

Glenn

Having gone through a lot of jumping through hoops 3 years ago with a house sale, house purchase and back pension time purchase I can definitely empathize. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :wsmile:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations Mike!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Looking forward to seeing some photo's of the new digs.

Good luck with the old homestead.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS