Do Jet Parallel Clamps ever go on sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
I have been watching and waiting for these clamps to go on sale somewhere but it doesn't seem to happen. Has anyone noticed an annual sale anywhere for these? I love them but I would love them more if they were less expensive.

Thanks

decibel

New User
Patrick
The do on rare occasions. Rockler did a "small" sale last year and I picked up some from the Klingspor Extravaganza last year. I think their parallel clamps are pretty awesome they are the first I reach for.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
+1. Even a small sale would tempt me into buying half a dozen.

eyekode

New User
Salem
At least 2 times last year a 4 pack (2 48's and 2 24's) went on sale for ~135$ shipped from ToolNut.

I am a little torn between the Jet's and the Revo's. I end up putting the jets on the bottom because they sit more level and the Revo's on the top of panel glue ups.

I like that the Jets don't close by their own weight... sometimes. Eh, can't go wrong with either!
Salem

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Every year Blume Supply in Charlotte has a big outdoor anniversary event. (It used to happen on the same weekend the woodworking show came to Charlotte.) The Jet parallel clamps went on, what I thought was as good sale, for the past few years. Jet rep was on site too.

I couldn't remember the prices, but here's the thread I started... Love these clamps :wsmile:

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I've got a 4 set Jet clamp set that I would be willing to trade for the old style bessy clamps as shown in the pics. I got em from the Greensboro rockler when they went out of business. I think woodcraft clamps would work as well.

They are the same length but don't have the same lift so I barely ever use them. I believe its 2x 48's and 2x 24's, maybe 2 x 40's.

bessey-clamp-400.jpg

jhreed

New User
james
Woodcraft has the Jet 40" speed clamps on half price right now.$9.99/ea I have a few of these and also have the parallel kit with 2 40" and 2 24" with the bench dogs and cross thingies. I use the speed clamps more often, they are a lot lighter, but they are not parallel clamps, if that is what you must have. I wish they had the 24" speed clamps, I bought 2 before, wish I had bought 6. I may buy the 40" and take the hack saw to them.
James

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I love my Jets. Try watching Amazon closely, they put them on sale and take them down within a day or so. One day I logged on in the morning and they were on sale... later that day I went to buy, back to the regular price. Go figure. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors