Disposable Gloves

spartyon8

Peter
User
I used to use nitrile gloves from HF when I was heavy into car stuff and it carried over into my woodworking. Now that my stock is low I ventured to find some replacements. I should have known given the state of current affairs that they would be nowhere to be found. Does anyone have an alternative to the disposables that work well or should I just put an order in on Amazon hoping they will show up? (probably a month or more and on backorder everywhere I looked)

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just bought a box from Sams - maybe I was just lucky to be shopping at the right time

DavidK

New User
David
I was able to get some at the harbor freight in Durham a few weeks ago. They only had a few size, but that beats an empty shelf :)

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
Like David, I found some at HF. Had to get a size larger than normal, but was able to get a box which will hold me for a while.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Klingspor has had them when I've needed them to donate to the local Food Bank. Check out woodworkingshop.com if you don't have a store nearby. The stock is iffy, but they sometimes have what you need and are constantly getting product in. So if they don't have what you want now, check back later.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Any autoparts store. Mechanics gloves. Heavier duty, so they are reusable depending on what you are using them for.

Not sure if nitrile or not.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
HD Supply &, MSC both daily send out reminders that they have gloves and masks in stock. McMaster Carr could be another source

spartyon8

Peter
User
Thanks everyone. I picked up a cheap pack of coated gloves that I will give a whirl. Hopefully I stumble across some in stock on random trips out.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Keep checking Amazon. I picked up a pack of nitrile gloves from them a week or so ago. They were $22 for 100, so a little more than double the normal price. I'd give you a link, but I just checked and they are out of stock again.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
AE65922 MED LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK
AE65932 LG LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK
AE65942 XL LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES 100PK
AE66020 MED THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK
AE66030 LG THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK
AE66040 XL THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK
AE66050 XXL THICKSTER POWDER FREE GLOVES 50PK

AE66519 XL BLACK NITRILE GLOVES 100PK *
AE66520 XXL BLACK NITRILE GLOVES 100PK *
AE66572 MED ASTRO GRIP GLOVES 100PK *
AE66573 LG ASTRO GRIP GLOVES 100PK *
AE66574 X-LG ASTRO GRIP GLOVES 100PK *
AE66575 XX-LG ASTRO GRIP GLOVES 100PK
small qtys on these below
AE80565 MEDIUM NITRILE COATED SKIN GLOVES
AE80566 LARGE NITRILE COATED SKIN GLOVES
AE80567 X-LARGE NITRILE COATED SKIN GLOVES

We have some of all of these in stock right now.
You can call 1-800-228-0000 and we can deliver to you. Not all of these are turned on our webstore so best to call. We can send to any of our stores if inv is not on their shelves as well.

Hope this helps.

Coleman

23tony

New User
Tony
For me, they were impossible to find for awhile, but lately I can find smaller packs (like 10-packs) at Ace or Dollar General pretty regularly.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS