Discounted for NCWW members only - 4/4 and 5/4 QS red oak character wood - kiln dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I have a few thousand board feet of 4/4 and 5/4 quarter and rift sawn red oak "Character wood", which is lumber that has some bug holes, spalting, etc. in the boards. All of this material is kiln dried and stored in a climate controlled warehouse, and is ready to work!

I am offering it at a 50% discount to members of NCWW.

Make no mistake - there is some really nice lumber in this offer! Lots of boards that have only a small amount of spalting, etc.

Here are some examples

5/4 quartersawn red oak character lumber, <8" wide, for $2.00 per board foot (normally sells for $4.08 - $4.58 per board foot)

5/4 quartersawn red oak character lumber - 8" - 10" wide and high fleck - $3.15 per board foot. (normally $5.30 - $6.30 per board foot).

All that I ask is that you schedule an appointment before you stop by and that you purchase at least $50.00 worth of lumber per visit. You're welcome to pick through the pallet rack, but you'll need to bring someone to help you and I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the stack nice and neat when you're done.

Thx. Scott

To make an appointment please send an e-mail to:

scott
@
quarter
sawn
oak.com

Here are some pix of the lumber available. There is some pretty nice character wood in these stacks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• QSRO bottom stack.jpg
    QSRO bottom stack.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 187
  • QSRO top stack.jpg
    QSRO top stack.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I wish I had room to stack more lumber, those prices may not be around for a long time after this sale.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
This sounds like a great deal for our members. I wish I was able to take advantage of it myself, but I've moved out of the area and still have lumber I need to move from Cary to Floyd.

If you're closer to Scott, please take advantage of this generous offer.

Scott, Thank you for your support of our members.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Since nobody has expressed interest, I'm going to move forward with posting this on Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS