Dinner In Ashville on Friday ALL are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I want to thank those who provided suggestions for dinner at Asheville. Each of them sound great. But there is a problem. There are just too many great sounding place. :wink_smil

I know there are several members staying at the Days Inn Airport. My loml and I included. Any one who wants to go to dinner as a group should meet in the lobby at 6:15 - 6:20. We will select a place then and go. My perference is a place with good food and they serve adult beverages. Anyone is welcome to join us. I know that Dick and Rita will be going. Anyone else know for sure they want to do dinner Friday? if so send me a PM or post here.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I want to thank those who provided suggestions for dinner at Asheville. Each of them sound great. But there is a problem. There are just too many great sounding place. :wink_smil

I know there are several members staying at the Days Inn Airport. My loml and I included. Any one who wants to go to dinner as a group should meet in the lobby at 6:15 - 6:20. We will select a place then and go. My perference is a place with good food and they serve adult beverages. Anyone is welcome to join us. I know that Dick and Rita will be going. Anyone else know for sure they want to do dinner Friday? if so send me a PM or post here.

I will be there for dinner, do we have a DD willing to keep us out of the pokey:help::help:. I have heard that this time of year is pretty busy for Asheville police:embaresse Wouldn't want anyone to get the bad ticket after having a cold one with dinner.

Last edited:

TracyP

Tracy
Scott, I am not trying to highjack your thread, but wanted to offer my cell phone number to anyone that was driving up on Friday, or those that are staying elsewhere. If those folks will pm me I will provide my cell phone to them. Some of the people that are staying elsewhere may want to eat with us.

TracyP

Tracy
Rita and I can be your DD, We don't drink.
dick

:notworthy::notworthy:it goes without saying that your gesture will be well appreciated. Not that anyone is planning on overdoing it, but you don't have to over do it to get in trouble with the laws today.

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Scott and fellow NCWWers , we (the LOML and i) will be there at the Airport days inn and hope to join you for Supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors