Didn't the BOD explicitly vote to deny this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Now for the pm exchange:

Originally Posted by tommyt654
Well I guess we as forum contributors have no right for others to PRIVATE MESSAGE another if they may have been interested,Hence no involvment with the website. If thats the case perhaps my posting days here are over as I think we all as members have that right to personal choice rather than having it dictated to us by the moderation staff.
You can pm anyone you want. There are no restrictions on that. What we are concerned with is that the "fantasy" anything may resemble gambling to the IRS and hurt our non profit status that several folks worked so hard to achieve for the membership here. Hope you can understand that. It is NOTHING personal.
Tracy

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like the guy got his nose bent out of shape over making him do a few mouse clicks & keystrokes to stay within the rules. All he would have to do is PM everyone that looked interested in the NASCAR post & see who hit. Some people........:roll:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like he's still looking for some action. I guess he's run through all his Facebook & Twitter pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors