Dewalt Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi,

Stopped by the Ace Hardware in Cary (@Old Apex and Cary Pkwy) this afternoon and saw that they are clearing out their Dewalt products at 35% off. There were a few cordless/corded drills, saws-all, a plunge base and a fixed base router, jig saw, portable planer, belt sander and a couple of circ. saws left. (I picked up a little 6A 3/8" corded drill for $27.00. Seemed like the price was right. A couple of places online they wanted at least $67.00!)

Just thought that I would pass along the info. (Not sure if this sale is running at all Ace HW stores or not.)

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oh!! those are a few things I need. I'll have to stop by tomorrow sometime. How long has the sale been going on? Thanks for the heads up.
Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Sad news- Monday and Tuesday, HD had Dewalt 703 (10" compound miter saw) on their web site for $99.99. Ad disapeared early AM today. Said to check local stores for such units. The story of my life- A day late and a dollar short!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Dave,

Not too sure. I was in the same store ealier this week but didn't notice the signs over the Dewalt gear. Today, it looked like they were in the process of re-organizing the entire tool section near the front of the store. Some shelves had been stripped or pretty well picked over. - Still a fair amount of Dewalt tools left today though. The routers they had may be a good catch if you need an extra base or so. (I don't think they are the 2 1/4 HP models though.

Happy Hunting!:cool:

Wayne

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
junquecol,

I saw the $99.00 Dewalt cordless scredriver at the HD website as well selling for $45.00! - Sold out online "check your local store"! :-| Well off I went, ad in hand and as much as laughed at me!!!!! The same old story --- "but we can't match the HD online price at our store!" (HD at Crossroads). We have all of own overhead to contend with.:BangHead:

So much for great deal!!!!:cry:

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS