Dewalt Router Plunge Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
This is a long shot but has anyone found an extra plunge router base for a dewalt router in your shop? I've searched my entire shop and I have the router, fixed base and the case but I can not find the plunge base that was part of the set. My only thought is that I left it at one of the workshops I've attended where I brought a router.

i know it is a long shot, but if you possible saw one, let me know. I can't think of where else it could possibly be.

thanks,
rick

Wyatt Co.

New User
Bill
Hope you find it, a replacement, or one to borrow. I've been woodworking for 20 years and have never used a plunge base.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not here. But I do have a Milwaukee plunge base you can have if it would happen to fit.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Thanks Jeff. I knew I could buy another one . . . just confused as how I could possibly lose the one I had?

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Years ago I bought a P-C 3 way set. The one with the normal base, plunge base & saw handle base. The normal base works for me most of the time, but from time to time I'll put on the plunge. I have yet to find a good use for the saw handle base. :dontknow:

Pop

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Just about. I had forgotten I brought the plunge base over to a neighbors house a couple years ago to see if it would fit his router. Not sure why he never mentioned he still had it but he did remember it was mine and said he had been meaning to tell me. Just glad it's back in the case as I may need it for a current project.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I usually find what I lost right after I purchase a new one--special order of course.......:confused_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS