Dewalt DW746 Saw with no fence $491 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Someone must have made a big ole boo boo. I looked at this a several times the 1st 2 days this was posted and it had the $491 price and I was really tempted to pull the trigger. So of course when I went back to look at it again and look to see if they had any deals on fences on Sunday the price had drastically changed. It's now $1,103.72 and claims a $900 savings, maybe still not a bad deal but nowhere near the $1513 savings from the orig post!! :nah: Wonder if they would have honored that price as posted or if it would self corrected when you added it to your cart? :dontknow: Wish I'd talked myself into it and found out first hand. Oh well :cry_smile

Brian.

cdub101

New User
Chris
It was honored. I recived the saw yesterday. And it does come with a fence. The rails are sold seaperately as the Dewalt site claims. So Amazon doesn't have a special version or anything. If you see it drop again note you can pick up either the 30 or 52 inch rails to go with it and you are set. Or you can get a different fence system.

The fence alone is not sold anywhere (except maybe ebay). I would assume the same applies to the recon version as well.

It's very nice. At the regular price it's still a great product, just not a great "value" relative to other hybrid saws on the market. However those others seem to be creeping up in price pretty quick.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Well dang, I guess I really did miss out then.

Good for you on the nice score though Chris.:icon_thum :eusa_danc

Brian.

mburke911

New User
Mark
Hi,
I have this saw and I am very happy with it. I posted here awhile back about some issues I had installing a beisemery fence on it.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS