Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Found on Amazon:

Denali Laser Cut Industrial 10-Inch Saw Blades, 40T & 60T, 2-Pack

Technical Details

• Industrial 10-inch miter saw blades; 5/8-inch laser cut arbor; 40-tooth and 60-tooth, ATB grind, thick kerf.
  • Large micrograin carbide tips allow for multiple resharpening and a precision balanced laser-cut body provides extremly accuarte cuts and longer life.
  • A.T.B (Alternate Top Bevel) ground teeth for heavy duty and Profession applications on all woods;10 degree hook anglenal
  • Laser cut expansion slots expand during heat build up and eliminate vibration keeping your cuts true and straight.
  • Includes: 2 10-inch blades (40T & 60T)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Denali's 10-inch laser cut industrial miter saw blades offer top performance at a premium price. Large C2 micro-grain carbide tips allow for multiple re-sharpening and extended life. Blades are precision balanced and fully hardened for extremely accurate cuts and maximum durability. Equipped with laser cut expansion slots that expand during heat build up and eliminate vibration making your cuts straight and true. Thick 4/32-inch kerf design with a 5/8-inch arbor.

http://www.amazon.com/Denali-Industrial-10-Inch-Blades-2-Pack/dp/B000NXKJY6/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_text_b

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Never heard of them ... are they any good? Comparable to what? That's a heck of a price! :eek:

After getting that Forrest blade recently, I think I'm hooked. I've always been a HUGE fan of my Ridge Carbide blades -- but in all honesty ... and it's almost hard to admit ... I think the Forrest upped them by one. The WWII is a beautiful blade ...

DavidF

New User
David
Found on Amazon:

Denali Laser Cut Industrial 10-Inch Saw Blades, 40T & 60T, 2-Pack

Technical Details
  • Industrial 10-inch miter saw blades; 5/8-inch laser cut arbor; 40-tooth and 60-tooth, ATB grind, thick kerf.
  • Large micrograin carbide tips allow for multiple resharpening and a precision balanced laser-cut body provides extremly accuarte cuts and longer life.
  • A.T.B (Alternate Top Bevel) ground teeth for heavy duty and Profession applications on all woods;10 degree hook anglenal
  • Laser cut expansion slots expand during heat build up and eliminate vibration keeping your cuts true and straight.
  • Includes: 2 10-inch blades (40T & 60T)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Denali's 10-inch laser cut industrial miter saw blades offer top performance at a premium price. Large C2 micro-grain carbide tips allow for multiple re-sharpening and extended life. Blades are precision balanced and fully hardened for extremely accurate cuts and maximum durability. Equipped with laser cut expansion slots that expand during heat build up and eliminate vibration making your cuts straight and true. Thick 4/32-inch kerf design with a 5/8-inch arbor.

http://www.amazon.com/Denali-Industrial-10-Inch-Blades-2-Pack/dp/B000NXKJY6/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_text_b

4/32??? what on earth happened to an 1/8th - guess it wasn't accurate enough:wsmile:

Glennbear

Glenn
4/32??? what on earth happened to an 1/8th - guess it wasn't accurate enough:wsmile:
Personally I prefer a blade that gives me a 16/128 kerf. I looked at the Denali tool line and their pricing structure is in the HF ballpark so I would use caution on purchasing their products. Just my opinion. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors