Delta X5 Unisaw 220 Volt Biesmeyer Fence sitting on a Caster Base w/ Freud Dado Set $1350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
And I guess no one looks at the classifieds here, I have a Delta unisaw listed with a three hp motor mobile base sliding crosscut table over arm blade gaurd. Crickets.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Funny, I put one in the provided spot while filling out the add. I also stated in the discription that I was accepting offers.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Funny, I put one in the provided spot while filling out the add. I also stated in the discription that I was accepting offers.

If your input price value contained any characters other than a number or decimal (such as if one added a dollar sign or a space, for example) then the numeric-only field will evaluate as an invalid non-numeric value, which at the programming level evaluates to "0" since non-numeric characters do not evaluate to any meaningful numeric value. If the author had a little more forethought when they designed the Classified addon they would have incorporated some additional exception handling to try and clean up invalid characters mixed in with an otherwise numeric value to evaluate as the plain numeric value (simply discarding the non-numeric characters as though they never existed) -- but they didn't, so it doesn't -- and that is what usually trips people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors