Delta unisaw - $400 (pawleys island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I've PM this fellow. This saw was bought new in 1994. I'm definitely interested and have told him so. Anyone have a UniSaw of approximately this era? :help:

Sully

New User
jay
I've also seen pictures of it. My current uni is of similar age but a left tilt and marked as "Industial". Mine was made in the USA, not sure about the one for sale (probably is).

The water issue would give me pause, especially if it was salt water. In particular I'd want to see the inside of the motor.

Slotman

New User
Roger
I picked up some wood from him on Friday. He is closing a cabinet shop. I heard it run, but haven't seen it operate. He said it was through a hurricane in St Thomas & he restored all his equipment that got wet.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I picked up some wood from him on Friday. He is closing a cabinet shop. I heard it run, but haven't seen it operate. He said it was through a hurricane in St Thomas & he restored all his equipment that got wet.

How'd it LOOK, Slotman? If I make the drive down there, I'm hoping it's OK! Price is good, hope the saw is also! :wsmile:

Slotman

New User
Roger
I didn't really look at it real close, because I don't have room for it. At a glance I'd say it looked rough, but I know it ran & if I had room for it it would be mine @ that price. I believe he's a an honest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS