Delta Portable Planner TP300 Type 1 (13 inch)

WoodKid

New User
Tim
Free to a good home, one Delta Portable Planner TP300 Type 1. Bearing on cutter head seized, bearing not available. Available to anyone who would like it for parts.

jhreed

New User
james
Free to a good home, one Delta Portable Planner TP300 Type 1. Bearing on cutter head seized, bearing not available. Available to anyone who would like it for parts.
bet you could source bearing from Motion Industries or other bearing house.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Indeed, it is very unusual for products to use any sort of custom bearing as that just adds to the cost unnecessarily and there are so many existing stock bearing parts that such is rarely necessary. If you, or the new owner, pull the existing bearing you should be able to order a replacement simply by looking up the part number printed on the existing bearing.

WoodKid

New User
Tim
Appreciate the suggestion, unfortunately I need to start a project and don't have the time to source a replacement. Additionally I can't complain, have gotten my moneys worth from the reconditioned unit. Have already replaced the beast.

WoodKid

New User
Tim
It's yours. Let me know who to contact you and we'll schedule a pick-up / drop-off / meeting at your convenience.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS