Delta mortiser deal - $175 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Oh!!! I want it, I want it, I want it!

but unfortunately, effective about 12:00 on Wednesday this past week, I discovered that I was between jobs.:BangHead: It's okay, I had only spent 5 years there:crybaby2:. So, you may understand that LOML is being particularly tight with all things money related. I view it as a splendant blessing. I had my first non-vacation Saturday off in over 5 years! That will be a serious consideration for my next job. :eusa_clap

hmmmm, do they have one of those "pay it later things???"

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'm sorry about your job loss but as 'they' say " one door closes, many more open". Good luck and be sure to thank the LOYL for being so smart.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Sorry about your job loss-I have been "unemployed" since 97. Wish people would quit calling me to do work-HA!,HA! Not many things beat working for yourself, well a few things, like paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, company ins. to name a few.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
The deal still stands available on Amazon. May be needing it soon for something that actually pays! hmmmm. when you buy something with money LOYL doesn't actually believe you will be receiving, can you get in trouble anyways????

as to the job thing.... each time I have taken a step back like this before, it has only lead to bigger and better things. I believe my future holds good things! (don't know why my wife is scared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS