Delta Jointer Lock Lever Part #: 1347010

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Lock Lever for Delta 37-190 6" Deluxe Jointer

Apparently, when I brought this home I laid it down on the 'Wrong Side' and bent the Lock Lever bolt.

I have searched and found the part listed on several sites as "Not Available" or "Out of Stock" so I am looking for a vendor that has it in stock and hoped one of you would have a good source - prefferably one you know has it in stock as searching these sites to discover the Out of Stock" result is time consuming.

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
Interested because that's my jointer model. Looks like Mark pointed you to the best source. My thought was one of the (literally) half-million items available from McMaster-Carr: safety position handles.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I will have to consider getting a tattoo after seeing the selection there! Possibly a mirror image of he url on my forehead.
Unbelievable selection!

The only thing I noted was that, when I selected #6 Metric threads -- all the measurements were given in metric units. I had to Google a converter!

Thank you.

PS: If there's any good information on 'restoring' this planer - I'm all eyes.

Last edited:

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
MIKES' Had it w/o the 'out of stock' message. Thank you.

I took the thing to Lowes and matched the threads and bought a pack of matching nuts. Put all six nuts on the threaded part - tightly - and used them to hold the part firmly in a vise while applying pressure enough to straighten it back to (about) normal. The repair is working and I've six new metric nuts in my collection.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors