Delta Jet Lock Fence From Contractor Saw

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
I have a Delta Jet Lock Fence, Just the fence not the rails. It is in good condition and seems all there and working. I ended up with it when I was acquiring parts to re-assemble into a working Contractor Saw. The fence itself is an aluminum extrusion. The one that I kept was steel and my son decided that he liked that one better. It was to be his saw.

How about $30 cash, if picked up at my home in Kannapolis, NC

IMG_20230122_131912 Jet Lock Fence.jpg

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Before you sell that, check the fence bar for being square to the table surface. Some of the old steel ones were not so square and most of the aluminum ones were. The steel bars tapered a little being wider at the bottom than they were at the top. This will give you fits if you're indexing off the fence for a tenon or something.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hhhhmm. What's the ID of the hole for the (round) rail, please? I'm wondering if just that bracket (no fence) could be used on the Hammer N4400 to make a table extension. I need just a bit more table in front of the blade when rounding bowl blanks.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
It has an aluminum fence, and when it was on his Contractor Saw, it was working fine and was square. He had his choice between a steel version and this aluminum version, and picked the steel one. So this aluminum fence has been in storage in my attic for about 10 years. I'm cleaning out, so this needs to go.

Charley

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bob, thank you for checking. Unfortunately, I need 30mm, a.k.a., ~1-3/16".

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
In my shop, somewhere, are a set of rails if someone needs them. With enough searching, I could probably find the mounting hardware.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
The fence was claimed, by my son. I don't know why he needs two fences, but he was upset with me for posting it. Sorry that I haven't responded sooner. Too much going on in my small part of the World this past week to spend much time on the internet.

Charley

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS