Delta AP-400 less than $90

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes is at it again. They are getting rid of the Delta AP-400 for a little under $90. Not all stores have them in stock. Call the hardware desk and have them look up item # 60056 to see which stores still have them. I know that west Raleigh, and WF still show one in stock. As with the "fence blow out" last year, you may have to search the whole store to find one. Bruce

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well I am calling my local and not so local Lowe's tomorrow. Thanks for posting this:icon_thum:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
For those who don't speak tool model numbers as fluently as Bruce, this is what he is referring to -

ap400.jpg

650 CFM, 30 micron filtration, normally around $200.

Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Dave, the one I saw today didn't look nothing like that one. It was still in the box, but picture on box was same as the one you showed. Any store can look up where they still have them. Just be sure and get the hardware desk. The guys over in Tool World usually don't have a terminal.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
They've been clearing this out for a while now ... my buddy picked on up at 6 weeks ago for $90 at Lowes ... must be a new model coming in (?)

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Yeah, the new model is on the floor at my lowes now.$280 if I remember correctly. This model they are discontinuing is what I use now. 1hp has enough power for me to run one machine easily. Just keep the short hose that come with it on. The top bag doesn't have a lot of fine dust filtration. But I run my 2 Dust collectors most of the time. I paid full price and can't say that I'm disappointed. Will certainly do the job until I find what I really want.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
Lowes is at it again. They are getting rid of the Delta AP-400 for a little under $90. Not all stores have them in stock. Call the hardware desk and have them look up item # 60056 to see which stores still have them. I know that west Raleigh, and WF still show one in stock. As with the "fence blow out" last year, you may have to search the whole store to find one. Bruce

Wake Forest store now has zero in stock... I just bought the last one. My sister lives out there and is coming to my side of town tomorrow. Price after tax was $105.10

Now I just have to find a way to piggy-back two AP400's together, or do I want to run them separately?

Matt

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Matt, I just did the same thing. Bought the last one in Hickory, NC. It had a hole in the box and I was able to get the manager to take another 10% off. Now I have 2. Not quite sure what to do with 2. Just wish they had a better top bag! I guess my jet and jds dust collectors catches the finest stuff in the air.

Rob

New User
Rob
My wife bought one today, but it wasn't marked off that much, was something like $135 after tax. She went ahead and got it since it was their last one. Now I need to run an outlet on it's own breaker.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Rob I would call the store manager tell them everyone you know got theirs $30 cheaper:BangHead:.See if he will atleast give you a credit:dontknow:.

Rob

New User
Rob
Rob I would call the store manager tell them everyone you know got theirs $30 cheaper:BangHead:.See if he will atleast give you a credit:dontknow:.
I'm going to make sure she got the correct one before doing it. And find out which Lowe's she went to.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Just got finished putting mine together. Some of the Lowes managers won't budge on price. The one today knocked 10% off because of the big hole in the box. Told him I was afraid it was damaged. It wasn't when I assembled it. I guess it doesn't hurt to try, I always try!

Rob

New User
Rob
Pretty much the story my wife just told me, that was the price, no lowering it. I should have her return it, but nah, it's in the shop. Between that and the wife ordering me a new lathe, I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS