Delta 8" Bench Drill Press - New Price

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Delta 8" Bench Drill Press (Model 11-950 Type 2) in excellent condition. Note the size. Ideal for hobby and craft work. .Old iron. $70. Located in Pittsboro.

IMG_1498.jpg8 inch drill press.jpg

Last edited:

BKHam

Bradley
User
i'm interested. i live in wake forest but will be traveling to greensboro saturday. could I come by then?

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
i'm interested. i live in wake forest but will be traveling to greensboro saturday. could I come by then?
Saturday will be fine. I'll PM my address. So I'll say "sale pending" until then.
Thanks.
Bob

junquecol

Bruce
User
Delta 8" Bench Drill Press (Model 11-950 Type 2) in excellent condition. Old iron. $95. Located in Pittsboro.

View attachment 200637
Old iron? Looks like new to me. But if you've never been to Bob's shop, it's like an operating room. Maybe cleaner, as the last time I was in for surgery, I pick up a staph infection. Didn't get one at Bob's shop.

Hmerkle

Hank
Corporate Member
Somebody (Newbie? / younger?) woodworker was looking for a table top DP not too long ago....
anyone remember who that was? Did he or she find one?

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Old iron? Looks like new to me. But if you've never been to Bob's shop, it's like an operating room. Maybe cleaner, as the last time I was in for surgery, I pick up a staph infection. Didn't get one at Bob's shop.
Always good to hear from you Bruce. :)
Bob

BKHam

Bradley
User
Saturday will be fine. I'll PM my address. So I'll say "sale pending" until then.
Thanks.
Bob
hey Bob, I did a little research and i think i need the mid size and not the true bench top. thanks for the quick reply but i'm going to pass.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I would be available tomorrow to come take a look. I'm fairly free this week. What would work for you?
Ben,
Tomorrow morning between 9 and noon would be fine. Just for reference, I've attached a photo with a yardstick in the picture. It's not a full size benchtop drill press in case that's what you're looking for. As advertised, it's an 8" benchtop drill press that's ideal for hobby and craft work. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll forward my address.
Thanks.
Bob

8 inch drill press.jpg

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS