Delta 20" Planer Model# RC-51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Gee, I wonder who that could be. I can't help myself.

My name is Alan and I have the dreaded Woodguy Disease. I have been tool acquisition free for 6 months but slipped off the wagon.

eusa_dance.gif

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
sorry Alan, you know the rules, NO PICS, didn't happen.

btw, that knock on the door is the police, investigating the theft of a large piece of woodworking machinery. You may have paid less than the scrap value for that machine.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
sorry Alan, you know the rules, NO PICS, didn't happen.

btw, that knock on the door is the police, investigating the theft of a large piece of woodworking machinery. You may have paid less than the scrap value for that machine.
What is going to be fun is getting that monster loaded. :eusa_thin So don't talk :eusa_sileto loud on scrap value. :slap: Going to be interesting! Terry

sapwood

New User
Roger
What is going to be fun is getting that monster loaded. :eusa_thin So don't talk :eusa_sileto loud on scrap value. :slap: Going to be interesting! Terry

:rolf: And I can't wait to see pixs of Alan winching that beast to the second floor with his hoist.

Roger

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Gee, I wonder who that could be. I can't help myself.

My name is Alan and I have the dreaded Woodguy Disease. I have been tool acquisition free for 6 months but slipped off the wagon.

eusa_dance.gif

Thank you Alan--------------that planer kept creeping back into my mind.:BangHead: You saved me from the temptation:eusa_clap:eusa_clap. Not only that but the worry of where to put it, thank you, thank you.:icon_thum.

Of course we have not seen pics yet.

Jerry

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well Alan and the LOHL is on the way back home with the monster in tow. He had the right stuff to load with and about 1-1/2 hours they were pulling out after a tour of Paul's workshop. Very sweet running piece of equipment. BTW pictures were taken! Alan will fill in the rest. Terry:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:rolf::icon_thum

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
:rolf: And I can't wait to see pixs of Alan winching that beast to the second floor with his hoist.

Roger
If Alan keeps buying that big machinery, his second floor shop is going to become a first floor shop- rather quickly! It won't be long before a well kept 15" Delta appears in the classified adds. Available with, or with out Byrd Shelix head.

Nativespec

New User
David
I just moved down to a 12" from the 735. I need shop space. If I come accross some wide boards, I will use some hand planes or my Performax-or will give someone here a call. 12" is now my optimum.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS