Just over half way there.

Steve H.

We now have:

9. vtxmanmike
10. cpw (Charles)
11. Hmerkle (Hank)
12. quid_non (Wayne)
13. Steve_Honeycutt

2 more slots before we go to a waiting list.

Steve H.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
only 21 1/2 minutes earlier....

No worries Wayne with the fluidity of this group someone is bound to have a conflict between now and then (hope its not me!!)
I guess I should have posted sooner. :BangHead:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 to Mike's comments. If you are new to SketchUp and plan on participating in this workshop, you should download the latest free version and start playing around w/ it. That's how I got started a couple of years ago, and now I design all my projects in SketchUp, although I am far from proficient yet.

As Mike said, there are some great tutorials available online. The best I found was "SketchUp For Woodworkers, part 1 & 2" by Bob Lang at Popular Woodworking. A friend had the two CD set and let me borrow it. Not sure if you can find it free online.

Has anyone found these for free?? Amazon has part 1 for $25 and part 2 for $30. My tool fund is in the red right now

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Texting, forums and e-mail sucks! when I re-read my post it sounds harsh - sorry, it was supposed to be funny.

I am so excited to have Dave teach us, I have seen some of Dave's on-line stuff and he is a great teacher on what can be a difficult subject!

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
For those who signed up in advance, I wanted to remind you that this is tonight. You should have received a PM from Dave with the sign on instructions.

Steve H.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
We also have a couple of folks on a waiting list so if you find you won't be able to join in the fun, please let us know so we can send the invite to them.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'll drop out so someone else can participate as I have a good basic knowledge of the software (I love it!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Rob,

There was only one person left on the waiting list and he is not on the forum at the moment. There is no guarantee that he will check his PMs if we were to send him one. I would suggest that you attend. If we have another one, maybe JohnnyR could be given first choice.

Steve H.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I am not attending. I would appreciate a short article for the newsletter. If you could somehow do screen shots, pictures would be cool too! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors