DC-33

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
I have this planer but would like to have wings as shown in the picture. Did this planer ever have this option? Does not have to be exact, and yes I could make some, but if there are some already made, that would be nice.
delta dc 33 wings.jpg

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
The used market is going to be your best option. Making them would probably be quicker though!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Wish I could find that stand. But no luck so far.
Currently do you have the Delta stand, without the fold down wings? It's the same stand the Delta contractor's saw used. I think I still have an older version in my spare parts repository, AKA junk pile. Just checked, and yes I have an old contractor's saw stand, which will work with your planer.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
No I do not, it is on a makeshift stand, that is rather aggravating to move around. Due to the weight of the planer, better wheels are in its future.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
I would imagine the stand is easy to find, but the base with 4 wheels that will support the heavy planer is another thing.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
My 380 is mounted on a shop made clone of the Delta roll around base. Two fixed wheels and a lifting, pivoting wheel on the front side.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS