Day Lilly Carving

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
This will be my last carving in Charlotte as we will be moving to Pittsboro next month.

Carved in Sapele (the color in the photo isn't very accurate) and finished with a little oil and a light spraying of poly.

Lilly_Final.jpg

pete

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Very nice Pete and welcome to Pittsboro! Contact me if you need help with anything or have questions about the area.

bobby g

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Pete, I do believe you're about to get the hang of this carving thing. :wwink: As some others have offered, let us know if you need any help w/ the move.

Bill

stave

New User
stave
Really nice work Pete. The subtle lines on the leaves, the way they curl and the rolling of the flower petals are really just outstanding. Think you got the hand of carving for sure. The treatment of the background is nice too, enough to break up the plane but doesn't take away from the work. Man you ought to be proud of that one.

Stave

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The carving is great, Pete. :icon_thum ....... but I ain't helpin' ya move! :nah:
I kinda like havin' ya 'round these parts. :wsmile:
I do wish you the best, though. :icon_thum

nelsone

New User
Ed
Dang Pete. Guess I haven't been around enough. Sorry to hear you're moving away, but I wish you the best. You going to teach carving for Roy? ;-)

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Compliments, very nice work!!!! Guess we have to let Mr. Underhill know he has some serious competition heading that way.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS