Daughter's Band on Food TV Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
My daughter's band will have a cameo appearance on "Extreme Cuisine" tomorrow night at 8pm ET on the Food Channel during the Crawfish Boil. Can't wait to see what a "Cajun Microwave" is all about.

From the show website: "Jeff Corwin uncovers tantalizing foods on his culinary quest through the Louisiana bayou, starting his journey by scouring the banks of Lake DesAlmond in search of busters, the holy grail of blue crabs. He learns local cooking methods as he prepares a spicy wild boar in a special Cajun microwave... and deep fries savory gar balls made from a prehistoric looking fish. He hops on a boat with a sustainable shrimper in Terrebonne Bay to harvest shrimp they fry and eat whole on the water. Then, Jeff canoes down the Pearl River in search of wild rice to use in a goose gumbo. He gets down with the locals at a ragin’ house party with moonshine and a crawfish boil with piles of spicy seafood."

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Way cool. Its a shame i,ll have to be at work and miss it. I know dad will be happy :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS