Date to Start Raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

It is April 10th and the Spring Donation Drive is at 77% of our $2,000 goal and if it runs for a month, it should be complete on April 16 (Andy started it on March 16). The Picnic is May 19th and while we like to run it for a month, we've already discussed that we should have a little gap before starting the Raffle. I am going to propose that we start the Raffle on Saturday, April 21st so it runs 4 weeks. I'd suggest we let the Donation drive run until Monday, April 16, but no longer. The raffle start on April 21 will allow the technical staff a little more time to get ready as well.

I think we should announce the date of the end of the Donation drive later this week so folks will know, but we will keep everyone else in the dark about the Raffle (I'll let Tracy and the technical staff know the Raffle start date in the next day after I see some responses here.)

M

McRabbet

I assume by everyone's silence that you are okay with the dates I've proposed.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The dates sound fine, Rob. In the event the Funds Drive goal is not met by the deadline, does this alter our eligibility for Non-Profit status regarding income sources?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
oops, sorry I missed this one. Just let me know what I need to do and when.

M

McRabbet

Thanks everyone -- I'll coordinate with Steve Coles to be sure all of the raffle programming is ready and with Barbara as well so we're sure to be ready to go next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS