Darn, darn, darn

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I hate my DeWalt 5 inch sander. Noise, vibration, friction ring wears fast, loops fail fast, wobbles.
I like my Bosch 5/6 sander, but much heavier. Not for light work.
Just saw a Stumpy video on a new 3M. OK, excuse as I am about to start on major sanding projects. Taytools had an intro for 20% off.
10 hours. sold out. Not sure I can afford the full price when more widely available.

Side question. Vac hose. My hose ( Fien) is heavy, bulky, awkward and just pain a, well a pain. Any recommendations on a lighter smoother, more flexible hose?

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
They said:

We have more on the way that will be offered at the current 30% off promotion price. Please click the "Email When Available" link in this listing to be notified when more are in stock.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
They said:

We have more on the way that will be offered at the current 30% off promotion price. Please click the "Email When Available" link in this listing to be notified when more are in stock.

SUPER. I will.

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
From the Taytools website:

"For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use."

Ummm...really? Haha

Also.. which one to get... 5" or 6"?

And any idea how this would compare to the Festool, SurfPrep, Mirka, etc.?

Thinking about ditching my DeWalt sander (Pita).. and getting this and being done with buying another sander.

Thanks and glad I came across this thread!

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Side question. Vac hose. My hose ( Fien) is heavy, bulky, awkward and just pain a, well a pain. Any recommendations on a lighter smoother, more flexible hose?

I don't know how the weight compares to your Fien, but I use an expandable Dust Right hose:

This one comes with 4 connectors

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
Dang.. it "needs" a 1" hose?!

"The rear threaded attachment enables easy, secure attachment and detachment of a 1"" external threaded vacuum hose."

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS