Dan Gregory -- New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGregory

New User
DanG
To All:

Thanks for creating and managing this site. Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I met Mark Engel today who wasted no time introducing you to me and getting me a link that left me without an excuse for not joining promptly. Way to go Mark!

I'm a licensed residential builder operating out of my home in Clayton. I build very customized homes for those who embrace energy conservation and geometric architectures such as circular stairs and walls. I'm sort of an expert on such things as geothermal and energy conservation. The typical home averages 15-cents per square foot in electrical costs each month. I create homes that cost a third of that.

As a builder of unique habitats, I often get into wood projects way above my pay grade and with considerable effort, I somehow struggle my way through the project, but not always with professional results. Of course, if it isn't a professional result, I must tear it out and throw it away since, after all, it's someone's home we are talking about. That's where your wonderful club comes in. A group of dedicated wood enthusiasts all in one place? Wow! That's exactly what I need.

Thanks again for having me. I fully intend to drain each and every brain in the group.

-Dan.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome! We all strive for perfection - and have to see things through someone else's eyes. They won't see what we may consider to be flaws. If you have to tear it up - share your scraps - lol!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Dan! I imagine we will tap you for our DIY Home improvement help too. Please don't be a stranger here.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Welcome. Dust off a chair and join the conversation. I am sure we will all learn something during the brain drain. The vast knowledge on this forum is remarkable.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Dan. Wish I'd met you ten years ago when I was getting ready to build my home. I could use some energy efficiency. :eusa_doh:

Bill

Rob

New User
Rob
Welcome Dan, I'd love to see some pictures of the homes you've built. You might be interested to know that my house is a geodesic house, built about 25 years ago, for energy conservation, it's pretty good on the electrical bill compared to regular homes.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Dan, welcome aboard. Post some pics when you get a chance...............we love some pics!!! :gar-La;:gar-La;

Brian.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our sawdust pile -- happy you found us; we hope you'll enjoy yourself and join in the sharing.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dan welcome to the family...We are having our annual picnic in a few weeks.... I hope you can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS