Cutting Board Design Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxracer

New User
Dan
I am making some cutting boards for presents this year and was searching for some tips, tricks, patterns on the web and found a cool piece of FREE software. :wsmile:

It's been real handy in spec-ing out the patterns and gives you all the cuts and boards you need for both edge grain and end grain boards.

Here's the link to the software if anyone is interested.

http://www.lastalias.com/cbdesigner/

Dan

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks for posting this. Downloaded it and will be using it soon:icon_cheers

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
This is great. I tried making a cutting board a while back when I first started. It ended badly. :BangHead: I will be downloading this and using very soon.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for the link, it appears that even someone as mathematically and spatially challenged as me could use the software. :gar-La;

edk

New User
Ed
Thanks. Your post showed up just in time. I'm about to make some cutting boards this weekend.

mxracer

New User
Dan
Phil,

You can do either actually. If you choose run it will unzip it wherever you tell it to and that's it, nothing more you really need to do. If you save it somewhere to your machine then you can just go to that place and unzip it. The only "advantage" to that is if something happens and you need to install it again (or make another copy) you don't have to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS