Custom Saw Milling

I have a Wood Mizer LT40HD saw mill and am doing some small jobs for friends and neighbors. Though it is portable, I am not. I have it set up in my new shop extension. I really do not want to saw "yard trees" so please don't ask me to do that "just this once". You need to bring me the logs. I have tractors with forks and a big 755 back hoe that can lift 9000 lbs. I can cut logs 32" in diameter and 16' long. I work the saw mill 2-3 days a week. It is under cover so weather is not an issue. Please contact me through NCWW or call me at seven oh four 326-1709. I am reasonable but not cheap.

I have a good bit of air-dried (under cover) poplar, hickory, oak, cherry, eastern red cedar, southern yellow pine and more. Most of it is 1-2 years old and is 12% moisture or so. I have 4/4, 5/4, 8/4 and some 12/4. I have the ability to surface it for an additional fee. I have an 8" and a 16" jointer and a 20" planer all with helical heads.

I am located half way between Salisbury and Mooresville/Statesville and half way between Charlotte and Greensboro. I work 7 days a week but only see people by appointment and from a 6' distance.

Sanders Woodworking

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good to know, but you may also want to exclude pasture trees - at least the bottom 8 feet...........

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Glad to see your expanding since you did the turning class. Are you just sawing for others or are you offering some lumber for sale?

I have a good bit of air-dried (under cover) poplar, hickory, oak, cherry, eastern red cedar, southern yellow pine and more. Most of it is 1-2 years old and is 12% moisture or so. I have 4/4, 5/4, 8/4 and some 12/4. I have the ability to surface it for an additional fee. I have an 8" and a 16" jointer and a 20" planer all with helical heads.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS