Custom Furniture Makers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiesmom215

New User
Jacqueline
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I am hoping to find a custom furniture maker who can replicate an antique canopy or half tester bed in a king size. I love the look of these antique beds but not the small size. I understand this will not be an economical endeavor. Do any of you know of an individual or company who does this kind of custom work? I am in the Middle Tennessee area, but would be fine with traveling for the right person/company. Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hi Jacqueline, I am glad that you found this group. I know that we have several craftsman that could create the king size canopy bed you are looking for. My parents live in Nashville and I spent a good bit of time there, so I might be able to help in the delivery. I am going to move your Thread to the Request for Custom Projects forum, in hopes it will get more exposure from those that are interested.
If you could provide more details on what you are interested in i.e. pictures or examples it would really help in finding the right craftsman (craftswoman) for the job.
Thanks,
Dave:)

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
This might be more project than I'm able to do, but pictures would help decide. I also have connections in TN and could be able to transport the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS