Curved moulding by hand

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just saw this on IG ands found it on the computer, thought I would share it...
Bill Pavlak: "It's not nearly as complicated as some might imagine it might be."

(Hank: "yea, RIGHT Bill!")

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Yeah, my mom was an artist and could duplicate freehand carvings or drawings. Hell, I cannot even write my name the same twice even if my life depended on it. That's why we have machines ! always in awe of others who do this.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
About drawing: When I went to art school I took drawing classes. A good friend told me that before drawing classes she couldn't draw and didn't understand why. After 3 quarters of drawing she still can't draw, but now she understands why. In art school there comes a great divide. Folks who draw become illustrators, and those like me become graphic designers.

Pop :cool:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
About drawing: When I went to art school I took drawing classes. A good friend told me that before drawing classes she couldn't draw and didn't understand why. After 3 quarters of drawing she still can't draw, but now she understands why. In art school there comes a great divide. Folks who draw become illustrators, and those like me become graphic designers.

Pop :cool:
YUP,
I draw WAY better with a machine or tools than with my fingers!

Reactions: Oka

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I asked the nurse if I would be able to draw and paint when my hand was healed, she said you should be able to return to all activities when you are healed - I said GREAT, I couldn't draw or paint very well before! (That is when I think she RIPPED the bandage off my arm!) LOL

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS