Current value for rough cut WO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone2dMtns

New User
Mike C.
Howdy guys! It's been while since I've logged on.

I was wondering what the going rate per BF is for 8/4 rough sawn white oak. I tried to Google up the info and the prices are all over the place. Since WO is a fairly common wood here in central NC, I thought one of you might have an idea of the going rate... or at least a ballpark price.

Thanks!!!

Mike C.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

I was wondering what the going rate per BF is for 8/4 rough sawn white oak. I tried to Google up the info and the prices are all over the place. Since WO is a fairly common wood here in central NC, I thought one of you might have an idea of the going rate... or at least a ballpark price.

Thanks!!!

Mike C.

What grade? what board widths? what cut - QS, RS, FS? Green or KD?

Gone2dMtns

New User
Mike C.
What grade? what board widths? what cut - QS, RS, FS? Green or KD?

Sorry for the lack of info.

board width 8" nominal
Flat sawn with a chainsaw mill
natural dried under a shed for approx. 3 years

I'm not sure how to grade it. Most is good quality with no checks or other imperfections. The boards aren't perfect but most are workable.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Thanks!!!

Mike C.

Mike.

Our own Scott Smith's prices are very reasonable. Check out his website here.........

http://www.quartersawnoak.com/store/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=display&ref=splash

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS