Cumulative Tool Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
IMG_1054.JPG

I've acquired a few tools in the last month or so and figured it was time to post a few photograph's of the goodies.Picked up the TS and BS from a guy in West Virginia.The TS came with a small crate of extras.The Router lift and router being one of them. Bought the Jointer from Rick over at The Source.I love the spiral head. Hopefully Tracy will rotate the BS photo.

Greg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Consider your BS rotated. Cool Gloat!!

Last edited:

bwat

New User
Bill
Awesome "gloat" on some top notch tools! :icon_thum Looks like another shop reorganization (or expansion) is also in your future:eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

Whoo - whoo! Greg, you must feel like you are in hog Heaven! What a great gloat!

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
I know you didn't make enough off that cabinet job for all that. If you did, I didn't charge you enough or my other customers for that matter! That doesn't look like the baltic birch saw sled I cut for you either. Looking good though.
Robb

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Robb,
the sled came with the saw ,I have the baltic birch one we cut in a display cabinet so it doesn't get dirty. Hey it's not like I want to compare Tablesaws ,I mean really.
I know that I'm real pleased with all my choices.

Bill,
believe me ,I'm way past reorganization.I could barely get in there to take the pictures. I need a building so bad it hurts.
Greg

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Arg! You think people would have learned by now but every time I think the message has gotten through there is ANOTHER thread like this. People - ONE tool gloat per post! How else are you going to milk these acquisitions for the requisite number of oohs and aahs? The trick is to leave just the right number of days between posts that people still remember the previous one and you get a reputation of having WGD.

I may need to hold a class on this topic.

Now, with that said - nice score! That's a pretty awesome haul :tool: :tool: :tool: Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors