Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
With the fiasco we have had with Paypal and Google, I think it is about time we migrated to our own credit card processor. Intuit Merchant Services offers this functionality, but it will take some development. This way, we process our credit cards ourselves, and we can tie member information back into Quickbooks and make it a LOT easier to handle processing and tracking of stuff like calendar orders, raffle tickets and donations.

So, Tracy, I know of one site admin that has some knowledge of it if you will ping him to see if he wants to start on it.:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
With the fiasco we have had with Paypal and Google, I think it is about time we migrated to our own credit card processor. Intuit Merchant Services offers this functionality, but it will take some development. This way, we process our credit cards ourselves, and we can tie member information back into Quickbooks and make it a LOT easier to handle processing and tracking of stuff like calendar orders, raffle tickets and donations.

So, Tracy, I know of one site admin that has some knowledge of it if you will ping him to see if he wants to start on it.:icon_thum

Would his name start with STEVE???

M

McRabbet

I agree that we cannot continue to rely on the commercial services after this last raffle experience. Kudos to Travis, Tracy, Jeremy and Rick DiNardo for keeping us up and running despite the challenges! I'm in favor of our own processing.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It is a wash. We are paying for the services already do do online invoicing for the tombstone ads and the users with automatic pledges. This just expands it, but the fees per transaction are less than Paypal or Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS