Crazy!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
As the only WS 3000 wide stage I can find is in Jakarta, thought I would make one. So, obvious mount is to get some 1/4 x 20 standoffs and use the two through bolts.

Out of stock or $25 each! What? Why a run on standoffs? Guess I make some.

Rick Mainhart

Rick
Corporate Member
What length, style, and material are you looking to use? McMaster-Carr has an excellent selection as well as reasonable prices ... and their inventory is great.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
In 100 qty. Besides, who can order just one thing from them? I would wind up with $200 standoffs and a bunch of cool stuff I want but don;t need :) I re-tapped some smaller ones I had.

Southern_Canuk

New User
James
In 100 qty. Besides, who can order just one thing from them? I would wind up with $200 standoffs and a bunch of cool stuff I want but don;t need :) I re-tapped some smaller ones I had.
Glad to hear you got something to work but check out zoro.com for fasteners sometime. Grainger owns Zoro but they're cheaper than grainger.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Did not know they own Zoro. They also get too much of my money. As an old customer, I have a 20% discount. Likely will be a powermatic planer.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Did you check with Fastenal? Since their store is less than three miles from my house / shop, they have become my go to place. If store doesn't stock it, usually by eight the next morning they have it from distribution center.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Did you check with Fastenal? Since their store is less than three miles from my house / shop, they have become my go to place. If store doesn't stock it, usually by eight the next morning they have it from distribution center.
Did not know there was one so close. I might just do that.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
British instrument nuts like on the back of Smiths gauges, or the screws in BL door and winder handles. That would be a real test!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS