Craigslist Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
So I was able to pick up this Jet Dust Collector

I was able to grab it for $75. I figure that's not to bad. I just need a little guy as I will go from tool to tool instead of trying to plum the shop. I like the size because it will not overwhelm my shop and it's not very loud.

2012-09-10_20_55_16.jpg

View image in gallery

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Kevin, nice score. I've got that same model, cept I have a plastic bottom bag. I think it will do fine for you based on your usage statement. I've got a separator lid and can that I'm meaning to build a Thein baffle/tophat for but haven't gotten around to yet. My long term plan is to move it to the attic, remove the top bag, and vent it outside. Also, I've got it plugged into one of the higher rated holiday remote control plug in modules and it's doing just fine.

Brian.

Last edited:

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
+1 on upgrading to a cannister. Your lungs will thank you

I will look into the canister for sure. I have a separator to capture all the bigger stuff, definitely want to catch all the little stuff as well. I guess it's now time to get all my tools setup for DC since most of them aren't. ;)

Drew

Drew Goodson
User
I looked for a deal like that for three months before giving up and buying new, nice score!

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
I looked for a deal like that for three months before giving up and buying new, nice score!

I looked for a while then stopped was going to buy new never got around to it then started looking again a couple of weeks ago... I guess it's been on and off for about 8 months. I just got lucky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS