Craftsman router lathe crafter

Fishmech

New User
Gman
Looking for the crafter or a Tork craft router lathe. Both will do about the same designs. Looking through the forum, a couple of post had them for sale. Searching multiple sites, hard to find. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

Craftsman Router Crafter RARE - $275 (Winston-Salem)

1660780800874.png

There are also couple of these on eBay right now.

Fishmech

New User
Gman
I have seen the ones posted on Ebay. Hard to tell what is good or working. I would trust buying from here than anywhere else. Thanks for the info Martin.

Jerry C

Jerry
Senior User
I have the Router Crafter....missing the crank but a 1/2 inch socket will turn it. I replaced one of the plastic pulleys with one of oak...seems to work fine. The name plate is cracked but does not affect function. No instructions. I think they are on line. It is yours if you are wiling to make a donation to the widow of the unknown woodworker.....

Warren

Warren
Corporate Member
I have the Craftsman's version in the shop somewhere. Used very little and has all parts. Given the going price, I would sell it.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Found it.
It’s in that far right corner there

00360C5D-2031-4E50-B997-D3AE656278B1.jpeg

If you want to help me dig it out it’s yours. Can’t guarantee it is all there. But seems like it only needed the router and maybe a cable.

Jerry C

Jerry
Senior User
I found the handle, instructions, and hardware packet....not sure where you live but it looks like you have options. I am in Burlington. I wonder if anybody really made any wonderful things with this. I played with it a while and just never needed a curly stick.

Attachments

• 20220906_190943.jpg
    20220906_190943.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66

Fishmech

New User
Gman
Found it.
It’s in that far right corner there

View attachment 213270
If you want to help me dig it out it’s yours. Can’t guarantee it is all there. But seems like it only needed the router and maybe a cable.
Mike

I want to help dig it out. Currently in Belhaven helping Mom with a few things. Have to head back to Virginia Thursday. Will try to arrange a trip sometime next week. Will let you know when I can make it. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS